Temple photos, statistics, and history on LDS.org
Preparing to Go to the Temple
5 Tips for Your First Temple Visit
• Talk to a parent or teachers about what to expect.
• Look at pictures of the rooms inside the temple.
• Make an appointment with your bishop to get your recommend. He’ll talk with you about your testimony and about keeping the commandments.
• Find out about your own ancestors. If possible, find an ancestor you could be baptized for! Visit FamilySearch.org to learn more.
• Pray for the Holy Ghost to be with you. Then enjoy your first visit to the temple.
History of Temples
Friend February 1987 “How Moroni Statues are Made” History of temple building.
“Sharing Time: A Place of Love and Beauty” Friend Jan 2002 – Includes a temple dedication booklet to make.
*Friend July 2015 “What do we do in the Temple?” (Picture and explanation of different rooms in temple.)