- Open the game here.
- Either print a copy of the game and cut out the game pieces, or download and open the game in Microsoft Word. If opened in Microsoft Word, the game pieces can be moved by clicking on the center of the image or label and then dragging it to where it should go on the chart.
Place the correct picture and label on the chart according to which “day” it took place in the creation (one square will get two pictures). Check your answers in Genesis 1:1-27, and move pieces to their correct position as needed.
- This game can be played individually or as a group. If played as a group, divide group members into teams. (More copies of the game board and creation pictures will be needed if playing with teams, one set per team.)
- Give each team a game board and a set of creation pictures and labels.
- Have each team place the correct picture and label on their chart according to which “day” it took place in the creation (one square will get two pictures). After they are done, have them look in Genesis 1:1-27 to check their answers.
- The game pieces are from the Friend March 2002 “For Little Friends”